Composition Concept Development
Here we take the idea for your drink and develop it into a full, market-ready concept. Understanding all the aspects of your beverage project helps us to accurately develop and formulate a commercially viable recipe that will work with your overall business strategy. During this process, we:
- Identify your key needs and requirements for your beverage.
- Project figures for pricing targets, production quantities, and terms.
- Develop a range of potential concepts for your drink based on brainstorming sessions with our experts.
- Work together with you to identify and develop the best concept for your drink.
Recipe Development & Formulation
Once the concept has been confirmed, our team of beverage scientists get to work on developing the recipe for your drink. During this process, we:
- Perform a price analysis, source ingredients, identify cost reduction opportunities, and carry out product analysis.
- Develop initial samples, perform laboratory stability testing, reformulate as necessary,
optimize the formula, and deliver samples for you to test and review.
- Produce final samples and deliver your final commercial recipe with estimated end pricing
of product ingredients and compound cost.
Small Scale Pilot is a great option for beverage startups looking to test their idea by producing a small batch of their drink before investing in a large commercial production run. This enables entrepreneurs to get market feedback about their idea.
The main advantages of small scale pilot production are:
- Reduces financial risk.
- Start with a low minimum order quantity–so you do not have to produce a huge quantity of your product without knowing whether it will be successful or not.
- Receive feedback from consumers, buyers, and/or investors and still be able to adjust the recipe for the industrial production.
Let BIG find you the right facility for your beverage project.
You have a fantastic beverage idea for a product you don’t see on the market. But how do you know if your idea is commercially viable? How do you know it can be created on a large scale and reach hundreds or thousands of consumers?
That’s where the importance of assessing your project’s feasibility comes into play. It is essential that you evaluate the viability of your beverage idea if you want to be successful.
Our feasibility services include a consulting session with our development team to walk you through key considerations and determine the best route forward for your beverage. You’ll discuss and review topics such as:
- Formulation: Ingredients, preservation methods, label claims & certifications, nutritional facts panel, general commercial viability, and recommendations
- Sourcing: Vendors, MOQs, and specifications
- Co-Packing Landscape: Current capacity, order quantity requirements, and recommendations
Save time and money by letting our industry experts find the best beverage manufacturing facilities to meet your production needs. Simply tell us your requirements, and we’ll find the best solution for your beverage.
- No need to hire additional staff for sourcing.
- Save money by eliminating the need for additional salaries, taxes, international phone calls, and traveling expenses.
- Get the upper hand in the negotiation process by outsourcing to a team of industry experts.
- Enjoy peace of mind through the extensive support and expertise of leading industry professionals.
Outsourcing your beverage bottling and production management to BIG, not only gives you access to our industry knowledge and expertise, it also saves you valuable time and money. When you partner with BIG. you will be able to focus your attention and resources on your vital sales and marketing strategy.
We strive to ensure that we find the best and most cost-effective solutions for your beverage production.